sábado, 10 de agosto de 2013

Kawaii apps I use! \(^▽^)




Hello everybody! today I wanted to share with you...


I am the type of girls that loves to spend time decorating their photos and have them look super adorable with frames, sticker and a nice filter. I also love to spend my time searching for cute photo apps to decorate my photos really kawaii, so if you love to decorate your photos really adorable like me you should check out the apps I usually use to decorate my photos!

1. My top favorite app to decorate my photos is Rikuga cute! This app is free and has some cute frames which are really easy and fun to use. It comes with two free collections which have stamps, roll stamps, frames, and pens to decorate your photo. You can also add filters, change the tone of your skin and make collages!



2. Another app I love to use to decorate my photos is Snapeee! Not only can you make your photos kawaii you can also share them with your friends and other people.




3. I love this app call girls camera it’s like your own photo booth sticker! It’s really cute and easy to use and you can even make an original stamp or frame.



4. Smile cat or smile photo app has really cute illustrations, pretty background designs and hand-writing functions to decorate your photos which are really easy to use!






5. I use Pictoon to decorate most of the photos I have with my friends because it has really fun stickers, text bubbles, really cute filters and frames.





I will post some of the pics I decorated with this apps:

This is my cousins dog name Shato he is a boy but I turned him into a cute girl using stickers from girls camera haha.

Pictoons stickers are really funny so I decorated a photo with my friends using this app.

Now my fave app to decorate photos is Rikuga cute!

I decorated this pic with snapeee and I later published it :D

The last pic I decorated it with Smile photo! I love its cute illustrations.



Bye bye hope you liked the apps!


No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario